HR Executive to manage our company’s recruiting, learning and development and employee performance programs.
HR Executive responsibilities include creating referral programs, updating HR policies and overseeing our hiring processes. To be successful in this role, you should have an extensive background in Human Resources departments and a thorough knowledge of labor legislation.
Ultimately, you will make strategic decisions for our company so that we hire, develop and retain qualified employees.
Experience and qualifications required:
1. Proven 4-5 years’ work experience as an HR Executive, HR Manager or similar role
2. Familiarity with Human Resources Management Systems and Applicant Tracking Systems
3. Experience with full-cycle recruiting
4. Good knowledge of labor legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee leaves and insurance)
5. Demonstrable leadership abilities
6. Solid communication skills
7. BSc/MSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
If you meet our essential criteria and are looking for a role in a productive team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application to [email protected]