A Company based in UAE is looking for an experienced Operations Manager handling soap factory production.
- Candidates with 5-7 years of Operations Manager experience from Soap industry.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- Able to provide quality leadership to a large team of salespeople
- Any diploma or degree holder
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives, actively seeking out clients to generate new sales.
- Planning and controlling change.
- Managing quality assurance programmes.
- Researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency.
- Setting and reviewing budgets and managing cost.
- Overseeing inventory, distribution of goods and facility layout.
- Plan and review compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Forecast requirements; prepare an annual budget; schedule expenditures; analyze variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Analyze process workflow, employee and space requirements and equipment layout; implement changes.
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Responsible for all department managers and supervisors, with review/approval responsibility for all operations employees.
Kindly send your CV.